iPad is one of the most sophisticated tools which gives a clear view of photographs. Although the device can be used to take photos in the in-built camera, one may have pictures in other tools such as iPhone and would need to transfer. The article explains how photos from iPhone can be transferred to iPad. Photos can be transferred from iPhone to Ipad in three methods. However, transferring pictures differ depending on whether airdrop, Any Trans or Photo Stream is used. This guide will explain how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPad using each of these three methods.
How to Use AirDrop to Transfer Photo from iPhone to iPad
Below we explain how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPad using AirDrop.
- Swipe the iPhone upwards to open the Control Centre.
- When the airdrop appears, tap on it, and then tap everyone.
- Do the same on the iPad.
- Open the photos app in the iPhone and select the photos that you need to have them sent to your iPad.
- After choosing the images, click the square with an outward arrow (sharing button) in the AirDrop field
- Tick the icon showing your contact photo.
- The iPad’s name will appear on the tap. To share the photo with the Airdrop section, tap accept key on the iPad.
How to Use Photo Stream to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad
The following are steps of photo transfer from iPhone to iPad when using photo stream. The tool works only when both the iPad and the iPhone have connections to a similar iCloud account and Apple ID and connected to 3G/4G or Wi-Fi.
- Enable the iCloud in the iPhone and the iPad.
- Go to settings then to iCloud. Photo stream will then send photos to the listed device in the iCloud account.
- Go to settings in the iPhone
- Scroll down to camera and photos.
- Toggle “My Photo Stream” onto the desired position.
- Repeat the process on the iPad.
- Open the photos on the iPad.
- Tap on albums and My Photo Stream to see the pictures added recently to the iPhone.
How to Use AnyTrans to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad
Below are the steps you need to follow to transfer photos from iPhone to iPad when using Any Trans. It allows easy transfer of photos using unique iCloud. Using Any Trans is an easy way of transferring photos because it requires no network connections. It allows sending of photos to any device from anywhere.
- Download and install AnyTrans on a computer.
- Connect the devices to it using a USB cable
- Select the iPhone on the home page.
- Click photos option
- Select the photos that you want to transfer from the roll of the camera, photo share or album.
- Click device button and the photographs will be sent to the iPad.
Following the steps on each of the methods described will enable transfer of photos from the iPhone to iPad. However, in case one encounters challenges while doing the transfer, it’s important that they contact Apple support team who always assist in such cases.
Do you know an alternative method how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPad? Let us know in the comments!