A business Facebook page is where you can talk directly to your customers, notify followers of business updates, and post promotional material. If you want to create one of these highly useful pages, you will need to follow the guidelines in this article. Keep reading to get clear and easy instructions on how to make a business Facebook page.
How to Make a Business Facebook Page on a Computer in 9 Easy Steps
You do not even need to have a personal Facebook account if you would like to create a business page; all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to the Facebook page creation tool to begin creating the page.
- Click the type of business page you would like to create. For most people, this will simply be “Local business or place.”
- Enter the basic information requested. Depending on your choice in step 2, you may need to include the business name, the address, and the type of business.
- Choose the official title for your Business page.
- Fill in the “About” section with some information about your business. It is normally best to keep this information to no more than three sentences.
- Select a unique web domain if desired. Keep in mind that Facebook only lets you change the official domain once.
- Upload a profile picture. Most businesses use a shot of their product or an image of their building.
- Decide whether or not you want to pay Facebook to advertise your page.
- Click the Publish button to publish your page once it is complete.
Once you have your business page setup, you can start posting information, pictures, and updates to appeal to your customers. To learn more about how to make a business page on Facebook and use it for marketing, read Facebook’s useful webspage for business assistance.