Table of Contents
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Finding out who unfollowed me on popular social networking sites like Instagram is a common request. However, these sites do not make it easy to find that information on their site. If you want to keep track of the followers you are losing, and also access other social networking analytics, there are a number of free services available to help you. To keep track of your social media following this step-by-step guide will help you.
How to Find Who Unfollowed Me on Instagram Online in 7 Easy Steps
There are several websites specializing in Instagram or other social networking analytics that make it easy to find out who has unfollowed you. You can try options such as the popular Unfollowgram or others, including Unfollowers.com, Justunfollow.com, etc. If you want the answer to who unfollowed me, take the following steps:
1. Visit a follower tracking website like Unfollowgram by navigating to their page using your Internet browser. Also, you can directly access Unfollowgram.
2. Click the Sign in with Instagram option.
3. Enter your Instagram username in the Username field.
4. Type your Instagram password into the Password field.
5. Click the button to allow the website access to your Instagram when prompted.
6. Type in any additional user information, like email address, name, etc., to complete the process if prompted.
7. Choose the Who Unfollowed Me tab or similar option to view who has unfollowed you.
How to Find Who Unfollowed Me on Instagram from Mobile in 6 Easy Steps
You can also find a variety of free applications for your mobile device that will provide the same service. There are applications available for both Android and Apple devices. If you want to the answer to who unfollowed me using your mobile device, take the following steps:
1. Download an Instagram tracking application. You can find something like InstaFollow in Google Play for your Android device or Followers for Instagram in the App Store for your Apple device.
2. Launch the application once the download is complete by clicking the app icon.
3. Enter your Instagram username in the Username box. If you are already signed into Instagram on your mobile device, you may not be required to enter your account information.
4. Type your Instagram password into the Password box.
5. Click the option to allow access to your Instagram when prompted.
6. Select the Lost Followers or Have Unfollowed Me or similar option to view who has unfollowed you.
To conclude, with these straightforward instructions, you should be able to use almost any available website or mobile application to keep track of your Instagram analytics and any followers you may have lost. Please feel free to share your experiences in the comments below. You can also ask any questions you might have.