*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
With the Windows Movie Maker program installed you can easily create movies, edit them, and even publish them to your favorite video sharing sites. The program has plenty of features that make video editing easy, making it a popular download. Therefore, these handy instructions will walk you through the process of Windows Movie Maker download.
How to Download Windows Movie Maker in 13 Easy Steps
Downloading Windows Movie Maker is a straightforward process. The program’s setup features include the Setup service that allows you to complete the download and install the program in a few simple clicks. The following step-by-step guide will walk you through the process:
- Navigate to Microsoft’s download page.
- Confirm you are using a compatible version of Windows using the chart provided.
- Click the Get it now link if you are using a compatible version.
- Select the file once it has finished downloading.
- Choose Yes or Run when prompted to allow the Windows Movie Maker download to begin the program’s setup.
- Click Next when the Setup dialog box appears.
- Review the License Agreement.
- Select the radial button for I accept the agreement to proceed. Also, if you choose I do not accept the agreement you will be unable to access the Windows Movie Maker download.
- Click the Next button.
- Choose the destination folder where the program will be saved.
- Click the Install button.
- Check the box next to Launch Windows Movie Maker if desired.
- Click the Finish button to complete the download and installation process.
With these concise instructions you have all the information you need to download Window Movie Maker, therefore, you can get started creating, editing, and sharing your movies. If you need additional support or run into any issues, Microsoft Support offers a variety of troubleshooting tips. Also, if you wish, feel free to ask questions or share your download experience in the comments section below.