If you have a Netflix account you are looking to cancel or want to end a trial because the service is not something you want to continue, you need to know how to end your subscription. We can help you with the steps on how to cancel Netflix. Canceling your Netflix account can be done quickly and easily with this handy step-by-step instructional guide.
How to Cancel Netflix in 8 Easy Steps
To end your Netflix subscription you will need the email address and password you established when you created your account. If you have forgotten this information, use the Forgot your email or password? link on the Sign In page. Use the following instructions to cancel your subscription from any computer, laptop, or web-enabled mobile device:
- Navigate to the Netflix Sign In page.
- Fill out the Email and Password fields with your account information.
- Click the red Sign In button.
- Select the dropdown menu in the upper left corner of the screen once you are signed in.
- Choose the Your Account option.
- Locate the Membership & Billing section of the left of the screen.
- Click the Cancel Membership button.
- Choose the Complete Cancellation button on the Please Confirm Cancellation screen to finish the process.
How to Cancel Netflix on iPhones in 7 Easy Steps
You can also cancel your Netflix account using your iPhone if you subscribed and pay for Netflix through iTunes or the App Store. Use the following instructions:
- Launch the Netflix application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Account option.
- Choose Cancel Streaming Plan from the Plan Details section.
- Sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID and Password if prompted.
- Choose Netflix from the list of your iTunes subscriptions.
- Select the Cancel Subscription option.
- Tap the Confirm button to finish the process.
How to Cancel Netflix on Google Play in 6 Easy Steps
You can also cancel a subscription that is paid through Google Play. Use the following instructions:
- Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Select the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Choose the Account option.
- Select Subscriptions from the menu.
- Choose Netflix from the list of subscriptions.
- Tap Cancel to finish the process.
With this straightforward guide, you have all the information you need to know to cancel Netflix accounts. If you have any issues, Netflix offers assistance via their online Help Center or by phone toll-free at 1-866-579-7172. We look forward to hearing from you in the comments below where you can share your experiences or ask any questions you have.