*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Block a Number on Android from Phone App in 5 Easy Steps
This is the easiest way of blocking a number on Android phones, but it only works if you have an Android that uses the Google phone app.
- Go to your phone app’s homepage.
- Click the three vertical dots next to the microphone to pull up more options.
- Tap the settings option and then go to call blocking.
- Enter the numbers you want to block.
- Save the call blocking data.
How to Block a Number on Android from Contacts List in 5 Easy Steps
You can use this method if you do not have the traditional Google phone app on your device but you want to block a number that is in your contacts list.
- Open your contacts list and scroll down to the person you wish to block.
- Tap their name to go to their contact page.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the contact.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the upper corner for more options.
- Place a checkmark in the “All Calls to Voicemail” box.
How to Block a Number on Android from Settings in 4 Easy Steps
Those who do not have the phone app or do not have the blocked number in their contacts can block Android calls with this method.
- Go to your settings menu and select “Call Settings.”
- Pick the “Call Reject” option on the menu.
- Tap the “Reject Calls from” section and click on the plus icon.
- Enter the number you want to block.
This process will help you to avoid any pesky callers that somehow have your number. If you want to learn more about blocking numbers on Android, try browsing the help section of the official Android website, www.android.com. Comment below if you’ve ever had to block a number on your Android phone!