ABCMouse is an educational website for children that offers many benefits to young children. If you find yourself no longer able to afford the payments or even that the material is not challenging enough for your child, you can cancel. This article will give you a step by step guide on how to cancel ABCMouse.
How to Cancel ABCMouse in 13 Easy Steps
- Click on the Home Page button if you are not already at the home page.
- Click on the Settings button at the bottom left, picture of 3 green parallel lines.
- Click on the Parent button, the first located in the field.
- Type in your password.
- Click on Manage Account.
- Find Membership and click on the notepad picture on the bottom right of the Membership square.
- Look at the bottom left hand corner and you will see Cancellation Policy.
- Click on Cancellations Policy, located at the bottom left of the screen in small gray letters.
- Click on Pause or Cancel Subscription the option on the right of the pop up.
- Click on Continue Cancellation at bottom right of the screen.
- Write the reason for cancelling in the pop up that comes up by clicking on the correct reason.
- Click Continue Cancellation continuously for the following 4 pages located at the bottom right of each pop up.
- Click Submit Cancellation located at the bottom right of the screen.
Cancelling an ABCMouse subscription is really simple. You may want to cancel ABCMouse if the material is not challenging enough, you are unhappy with the services provided, your child outgrows the material, or if you just simply can not afford it. The website also provides its own assistance for cancelling. Have you cancelled with ABCMouse? What was your experience? What is your advice on how to cancel ABCMouse?